Wednesday, March 6, 2013


The Newly-Revamped Lucky Dude Salon (script)

TAKE PKG: LUCKY DUDE SALON, FORMELY KNOWN AS RICHARD’S HAIR STUDIO, REOPENED THEIR DOORS LAST AUGUST WITH A NEW LOOK AND A DIFFERENT ATMOSPHERE. LOCATED ON 904 NE COLORADO ST., THE LUCKY DUDE IS NOW A MULTI-SERVICE SHOP THAT CATERS TO A WIDER VARIETY OF CLIENTS.


RICHARD COFER: “We wanted a new concept in a salon. We opened the Lucky Dude in August and we wanted to add a club-like vibe to the salon, so we built a bar and students sit on bar stools and get their haircut.”

THE LUCKY DUDE NOW ALSO HAS A RESIDENT TATTOO ARTIST, WHO HAS BEEN OPERATING IN THE SHOP SINCE JANUARY.

NIKOLAS CAMIS: “I just moved out here from Los Angeles, California. I was tattooing down there in Hollywood… I stumbled upon this gem they call the Lucky Dude Salon...I want to offer something to kids in Pullman that they haven't  had: tattoo shops. People drive over to Moscow to get a quality tattoo when they could just come right here.”

IT DID NOT STOP AT TATTOING, HOWEVER. ON FEBRUARY 8 A NAIL ARTIST MOVED INTO THE LUCKY DUDE SALON GIVING THE SHOP A SECOND NEW SERVICE.
NICOLE GILBERT: “I moved here from my previous salon, which was basically the older generation, and I really wanted to get into more of a hip thing. I do acrylic flowers, I do art. I like to do wild things with nails so I think I will fit in really nicely here.”

COFER CO-OWNS THE SALON WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND, ALISA FRANCK. BOTH HAVE BEEN PLANNING EVENTS TO SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THEIR NEW SHOP, INCLUDING A RAVE PARTY AT THEIR SHOP ON MARCH 23 WHERE THEY WILL UNVEIL THE NEW ‘LUCKY DUDE GIRL’.

RICHARD COFER: “We are working on marketing our salon to WSU students…enjoy fantastic service in hair, in chemical services, in foils, in nails, in tattoos, in piercings, and we think that we have it all here for you, so please come by and see us.

WITH MURROW NEWS SERVICE, THIS IS CONOR DEVITT.

No comments:

Post a Comment